Do you need a long jump coach to help take you to the next level?
If you would like some 1 on 1 coaching, you can book a session for one of the members from the long jump club team to review and coach you, so that you can improve your long jumping performance.
The good thing is the training can be done remotely. So it doesn’t matter where you are based in the world.
You will need access to:
- A computer
- A video camera
- A smart phone
The key to developing your long jump potential is:
- A system that will condition your body to become more powerful.
- A system that will maximize your potential when it comes to developing horizontal power and speed.
- A system that will optimize your nutrition so that you develop quality, lean, athletic muscle that develops peak performance.
- Feedback that will train your body to execute the required steps to jump further in the long jump.
Who is this good for?
- Athletes that want to work directly with a long jump coach.
- Parents that want to coach their child or other children in the long jump.
- Teachers and guardians that want to coach their students or children in the long jump.
How many athletes can we take onboard?
At this stage, we can only work with 20 athletes. If we get more capacity, we will take on more athletes.
How much will this cost per week?
There are three levels.
- Entry-level long jump athletes – $50 USD per week.
- Championship preparation long jump coaching – $100USD/week
- Elite-level International long jump coaching – $120USD/week
How long does the athlete need to commit to long jump coaching?
The minimum duration is 12 weeks (3 months).
Ideally, the athlete will commit for 6-12 months.
What are some of the benefits that we want you to get from this investment in long jump coaching?
- Improved long jump performance.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Study and networking opportunities.
- Mindset to pursue excellence in life.
- Improved athletic physique.